Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Are you mad for plaid?

Hello again!  Can you believe it's been another two weeks?!  The days are flying by now that it is almost spring.  It's time for another challenge for the Riley and Company and Cornish Heritage Farms design teams.  You can check out our design team projects at The Ink Spot:


This week Kelly has challenged us to use plaid on our cards or projects.  I have to say that I don't have much in the way of plaid, so I made my own background.  I started with a white panel and a blue and red copic marker. I put a red line on the large wedge edge of the blue copic to get that "red in blue" look.  Afterward I accented that with the full red using the thin side of the marker.


The image that I used is a digi from Cornish Heritage Farms and it is called Skateboarder.  You can find it in the CHF store HERE.  


Make sure you check out the rest of the design team creations:

 Heather    Angji    Steph       Joy
 Kelly             Monica          Sandye    
 

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment