Monday, April 6, 2015

New Stamp Line at Riley and Company!

Welcome!  I'm so excited to share a new stamp line with you in conjunction with Riley and Company:  Inspirations!


Here is what Tanya has to say about the new line:

I love to art journal and make projects. I am forever looking for stamps that are big enough to make an impact on my art projects. I couldn't find any line I liked, that said the things I wanted to say. Sooooooo..... I was inspired to make my own! INSPIRATIONS!



These are bigger than the usual Funnybones stamps, BUT will still fit on a A2 size card. Their size makes them perfect for art journaling and the phrases are completely awesome! We even have an "I AM" series that you can add words to to make phrases such as I AM STRONG, or I AM BRAVE! You can also scrapbook with them.

I am trying something new and using them with Project life pages.  They work so well, and look AMAZING!  Here's a peek:



I saw this sentiment and thought of my daughter's last summer softball season.  They went together perfectly!

Make sure you head over to the rest of the design team blogs and check out their projects:

Frances          Heather    Jackie            Joy
Kelli             Monica     Sandye          Vera 

CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR MORE SNEAK PEEKS!




1 comment: