Tuesday, June 24, 2014

BBQ TIME!

Hello!  Today marks the last day of school for my kids!  I know, late huh?  I personally only have two more days then I will be off for the summer too!  Can't wait!  What better way to celebrate then with barbecue!?!  

Over at the Riley and Company blog Joy has challenged us to make a card or project using a Riley image or Funnybone sentiment that is associated with food or drink.  How fun!  There were so many to choose from, but I decided to use BBQ Riley that you can find HERE in the Riley and Company Store.


Here is a list of design team member's blogs so that you can see their gorgeous creations:

Frances          Heather
Jackie            Joy
Kelli           Kerin
Monica         Sandye
Stephanie          Vera 

This looks so yummy huh?  Can't wait until MY official start to summer!  Only two days left!  Have a great week, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment