Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blue and Yellow Challenge

Good morning to everyone!  It is time for another challenge on the Riley and Company blog!  Heather says April showers bring May flowers, so use the colors blue and yellow to represent spring!  


I have made a card for Easter, because whenever I think spring, I think Easter! :)  The image I have used is called Stacked Eggs and can be found HERE at the Riley and Company store.


Here is a list of the other design team members.  Please see what amazing creations they have made and leave them a kind word.

Frances          Heather
Jackie            Joy
Kelli           Kerin
Monica         Sandye
Stephanie          Vera 

I would like to add this to the following challenges:
Imagination Crafts - anything goes


Have a great week, and don't forget to play along in our challenge!


1 comment:

  1. A sweet card thank you for joining us at Imagination Crafts xx

    ReplyDelete