Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monochrome

I can't believe that two weeks have gone by already!  Where is the summer going?  We are already in August, and I am not ready for the kids to go back to school yet!!!

Okay, rant over.  At Dream Valley Challenges today our challenge is to make a card or a project that is monochromatic.  I especially like making monochromatic cards when I use my Stampscapes stamps.  The scenes lend themselves so well to a single color scheme.


Here I have used Stampscapes stamps:  Lakeside Cove, Reeds Lg, Oak Branch Sm.

Oh, by the way, when you enter our monochome challenge at Dream Valley you will be entered to win free digis from Robyn's Fetish!


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything goes

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUMMER!



1 comment:

  1. WOW is all I can say about this , its stunning. Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete