Sunday, August 25, 2013

Eekk, I'm late!

I can't believe I totally forgot to write up my post!  Ahhh!  It's been a little busy lately, with the kids going back to school, new baseball teams starting, and me going back to work that it totally slipped my mind!

Good news is that the card was ready!  Phew.

Today at Dream Valley Challenges we are challenging you to make a card for a child.  My card uses two Stampin' Up sets.  It's a fairly simple card with the image being colored with water colors.



Unfortunately the lighting was pretty poor when I tried to photograph it, so it seems fairly dark.  I need some suggestions on how to photograph indoors in the evening....

It's going to be a busy week here, I hope you all enjoy yours!  Don't forget to play along with our challenge at Dream Valley!

1 comment: