Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dream Valley's first challenge of the year!

Welcome to Dream Valley's first challenge of the new year!  I hope you all passed the holidays with friends and family and had an awesome time!  I know I did!  Our challenge is quick and easy this time around, it's ANYTHING GOES!  

Our sponsors for this challenge are:  Digital Delights by Louby Loo and Washi Tapes!  Make sure you head on over to Dream Valley to see what the prizes are!




For my card I used MY NEW CRICUT!!!!  Yes, I received one for Christmas and I was so excited!  I practiced using it by making these one by one squares and decided to make a quilt card with them!  I also cut out the tag with it!  The sentiment on the tag is Totally Stampalicious.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Have a great week and stop by tomorrow to see another fun creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment