Monday, July 30, 2012

Sports!


What a great challenge for me, as our weekends are usually filled with them!  I think I've been having a little too much fun though because I threw my back out.  Well not quite sure what I did, but a visit to the doctor's office better figure it out fast!  It's hard to sit and lay and walk....Grrr!

Okay, enough venting.  At Totally Stampalicious we'd like to see your sports projects!  I have used Gus Golf that you can find HERE at the Totally Stampalicious store.  I have made a bookmark.  My daughter helped me out with the photos this week!  Thank you M!


Make sure you head on over to Totally Stampalicious to see the rest of the design team's awesome sports projects!

3 comments:

  1. Fab bookmark for a golf enthusiast! Nice coloring, the red ribbon looks great and the sticthinis a great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bookmark.....cool to do that instead of a card for a change....your daughter did a great job helping iwth the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love the bookmark :) lol...love those images - I actually posted a card today with Gus. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete