Monday, January 9, 2012

RI SOTW - Winter Tree


Here's my second post on the Monday of a busy week!  Luckily I am ahead of schedule this time instead of behind!


Repeat Impressions has another Stamp of the Week available for purchase at 50% off for this week only.  Please visit their blog The House That Stamps Built for all the details.  

The stamp we are showcasing is called 1609-J Winter Tree


 I have made a swing card with my stamping.  I did it the hard way, cutting and measuring, but let me tell you I won't be doing that again! :P  Repeat Impressions actually sells these pre-cut and ready to decorate so you and I don't have to go through the rigamarole.  You can find the swing cards here, and the coordinating swing stamps here.


Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Gorgeous stamp - I love how you've used it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, Kendra! I like the background stamped to match the main image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love interactive cards and this one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the swing cards Love the shade of blue you used.

    ReplyDelete