Monday, December 26, 2011

SOTW - Celebration Burst


Hello and happy Wednesday to you all!  I hope Christmas was as exciting and fun for all of you as it was for me!  We had fun with family and food all day yesterday!

Today it's on to thinking about the New Year!  Repeat Impressions has a new stamp of the week available at 50% off!  Check out The House That Stamps Built for all the details!  


The featured stamp is  3808-I Celebration Burst which I have used as a background.  All of the gold on this card is embossed.  The other Repeat Impressions stamps I used are 1133-F New Year, and 3811-H Champagne Bottle.

Head on over to The House That Stamps Built to see all the rest of the dt samples and see the details on the sale!


2 comments:

  1. There's not a better way to celebrate the new year than with gold! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete