Sunday, October 30, 2011

Anything goes at Dream Valley!


Hello again and happy almost Halloween!  In our area today is trick-or-treating, so I'm scheduling this as we are getting ready for our company tonight!  My husband and I take our kids, and anyone who wants to join us, around for a hay ride trick or treat!  We fill the trailer with hay and the tractor pulls us around the neighborhood!  Should be a bit chilly this year though with snow already on the ground! lol


Today at Dream Valley we have a simple challenge for you:  ANYTHING GOES!  That's right, easy peasy!  For my card I have used a stamp set called Sweet Birthday Kids from Totally Stampalicious.  I colored him with my copics and cut the image out.  I did a simple backing of blue paper and red mulberry paper.  Isn't he so cute! 


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Art Impressions: Card for a young boy
Charisma Cardz - anything goes

I hope you join us this fortnight at Dream Valley!!!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute little card! I like the mulberry paper backing. Hope you all had fun on your hayrack ride.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is sweet! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love the image, will he be able to eat all that yummy grub by himself?!

    A hay-ride for the kids sounds awesome! I hope you had a great time!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab wee card!
    So funky and perfect for the males!
    Its sounds so fab in your town! Wish I had been out with you guys! So jealous!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card hun thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really sweet card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a wee cutie!
    Hope you had a great Halloween, your hay ride sounds like great fun, though I can't believe you've snow already!

    ReplyDelete