Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July #2



Here's my second Christmas in July card! Image from House Mouse, sentiment from Stampin' Up, and of course colored with my copics! No sketch this time, because the die cut just wouldn't work with any of them at the moment. Although I am entering into these challenges:

House Mouse - letter B (bulb from the light!)
Tellen's Place - Christmas in July
Charisma Cardz - something with a tail
Stamp Something - Christmas in July



Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a dt post from Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays! I'm squeezing all these cards in this week, because swim lessons start up next week for my kids, so I don't know if I will be able to craft much next week! Busy, busy! Summer is just flying by!

10 comments:

  1. I just love your image - how cute are they trying to warm up from the Christmas bulb - too cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tellen's Place! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra
    gorgeous card not seen this image, fabby colouring,lovely layout.Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & friends this week, hope to see you next week, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kendra, this is one of my favorite stamps and you have colored it up so beautifully. Love the red circles behind the die cut too, very clever. Thanks for sharing your card with us this challenge at House Mouse and Friends. Hope to see you back for our next one which starts Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is so cute! Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at HM&F Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kendra, love the image and such fabulous colouring, love your great layout.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there such a cute image gorgeous colouring great take on the chall...Thanks for sharing & joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome...love it and beautiful coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and your colouring is perfect ,,, love the layout and papsers too and and the sentiment is fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Kendra... thanks for playing with terry and i at Tellens place this week... and congrats on you and the ssds Dt getting published!
    love lynx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liking the layout here. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete