Saturday, May 29, 2010

SSDS Week 42 - Red, White and Blue



Well it's a Red, White and Blue weekend over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays! We want to see those colors on your creations! Our sponsor is Creations by Penny, and you could win 8 (yes really 8!) digis of your choice! So come on over and check out the rest of the DT's creations and link up your project!


My card has these cute teddy bears from the Stampin' Up set Bear Necessities. I colored them with my copics of course! I just love those copics! The card base is a triangular tri-fold card and you can find the instructions here. I'll show you the inside, but I have to admit the picture doesn't really do it justice!



I also entered this into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. I adore the bears image and the tri-fold is fabulous. Great job Kendra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendra, I just love your tri-fold card, these are one of my favs to make. Love the little image and the bold bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT hugs Heidi (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is brilliant, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous patriotic card and I love the design and cute teddy bears!
    thanks for joining us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete