Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mojo Monday - Week 124 Challenge



Well, I was inspired by the last card I posted, to make one like that for the Mojo Monday Challenge. But first, I had to change a few things! Talk about never happy! LOL! In the main image I added a cabin that the people were walking to. Makes sense right? Stars are out, you have to be heading somewhere for the night! I put in some more trees and also added a different sentiment because I couldn't decide which one I liked better.

Again all images are from Stampscapes, the sentiment as well. I really love their stamps and making new scenes out of the same images is always amazing!



On another note, I want to put a question out to all of you crafting bloggers: How do you get nice sharp pictures that show all of that lovely detail? For some reason I am having trouble getting crisp images. I had tried scanning some of them, but the colors seemed to distort, and where it was blue it ended up looking purple! Talk about icky! :) Thanks in advance for all of your help!

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning card, I do love you stamped scenes.
    I can't be much help with the photography, I am not much good myself and always seem to get distorted colours. I hope someone else can help you.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Kendra, great idea to combine the images...I love the gentle feel of it...thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with my candy
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kendra Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment, your card is gorgeous beautifully stamped, not great with photo,s myself, it might help to put a white background behind it I seen that I think in Mummylade's blog just the other day. Good luck, Christine x

    ReplyDelete