Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Edwin


Hello. I've decided that doing a couple of challenges a week will help me have cards and gifts on hand to give for birthdays and anniversary's and just because. So this week I made a card for two challenges. I went to a fabulous sale at Stamped Designs in Dover, NH last weekend and was able to get winter Magnolia stamps at 25% off! Can't get any better than that!

For this card I used my new Edwin on Sled. He was so cute I couldn't resist him! I stamped him on white and colored him in with watercolor crayons. Cut out the image and blue backing using the Creative Memories circle cutting system. I also cut out some patterned paper and backed it with the same blue. Attached all the pieces to white card stock, and added snowflakes which I glittered with diamond dust. Also added some diamond dust to the snow around Edwin.

This card fits the Mojo Monday Challenge Week 122. Check out their great site each week for a new challenge.

It also fits the Roses on Paper Challenge 29. If you are a fan of Magnolia stamps then you definitely need to check out all the great ideas posted here.

1 comment:

  1. What a great card. I love the blue denim and the sparkly snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete