Friday, January 8, 2010

Spring Tilda


I am craving spring this week! That concept definitely spilled over into my crafting. I have used Magnolia image Tilda with Bike to make a very bright, spring-like card. Using Stampin' Up water color crayons (my favorite medium!) and a blender pen I have made Tilda shine! The next step was to cut her out and use pop dots to adhere her to the black cardstock. Layering that with an embossed script background and a bright orange card finished the look.

The bow is adhered with my new favorite glue that I was introduced to at a stamp class I took. The glue is called THE ULTIMATE. It definitely live up to it's name! You should be able to find it in your favorite craft store, but here's a link to their website: www.crafterspick.com

This card is also going to be used for my first ever challenge that I am going to enter. A great blog that I have found, Roses on Paper, is hosting a challenge to use "my favorite medium." You should definitely stop by and check out all the great submissions!

1 comment: